What does it mean to be a Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist? The Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialists designation means that the individual has received advanced training on the luxury home market – specifically regarding understanding the expectations of the luxury home clients and the successful marketing strategies for selling their home.
The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing is the premier authority in training and designation for real estate agents working in the luxury residential real estate market. The Institute’s Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist™ (CLHMS) designation, is recognized around the globe as the gold standard in luxury designations. I became a Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist in 2017 and have found it to be extremely beneficial when working with clients in the luxury home market.
Below are some of the luxury properties I have listed and sold in the Williamsburg area. Click here to learn more about these properties.
- 128 Sir Thomas Lunsford Drive (Holly Hills)
- 316 Yorkshire Drive (Holly Hills)
- 124 Holly Hills Drive (Holly Hills)
- 1215 Two Rivers Point (Governors Land)
- 1205 Two Rivers Point (Governors Land)
- 2401 Andre Esteve (Vineyards at Jockeys Neck)
- 2629 Jockeys Neck Trail (Vineyards at Jockeys Neck)